Ads Top

My Bangs Are The Last Area To Show Improvement After My Shedding - Is This Normal?

I sometimes hear from people who have realized that the area of ​​your hair that has paid most is slower to grow back . One concern ( especially for women ) is the strip on the front of the scalp. Many believe that this area is slow to fill or repel .

I could hear a similar comment . " I feel like I've lost a significant amount of my bangs when my hair shed a few months ago , I had to take a picture of swept aside to try to hide the thinness this area has . I had thinning all over my head, but this area is by far the most affected. 'm still looking for new growth in this area , but it seems slow in coming . I see a lot of new growth above my head. , but almost at the margin. 's area before the offensive end? "

In my experience , areas of your scalp that have been most affected seem to be those who are slower to fill simply because more hair must meet for the region appears normal. In other words, the areas of rare research will have the greatest growth needed before it once again happy with the way it looks .

That said, the hair grows back in the order that falls. When hair is removed , there is another chapter, just after the last hair is pushed out to take his place . Thus, the hair loss will be replaced first first. Now, what I describe is true loss telogen effluvium hair. And this type of hair loss is diffuse which means you will lose hair in areas across the head at random times . So if you have this type of hair loss , it is likely that damage to the strip was progressive, which means it has been reduced over time. If this is true , then push for a gradual period of time too.

Now, if you may have another type of hair loss, then there is no other possibility. Another common type of hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) has a reasonable loss. What this means is that you can more experience loss or thinning to a specific area of ​​your scalp. For men, the androgenetic common areas are the crown and temples. Women can see the loss in these areas, but the crown and bangs. If you lose a strip due to androgenetic alopecia and not see the new growth it expects no hope, then you can check for miniaturization . It was then that androgens decrease the follicle and causing the hair is thinner when comes in. Maybe that's why you see new growth less acceptable . (Often, the main differences between telogen effluvium and androgenetic alopecia is whether there was a loss of hair trigger if miniaturization. )

Finally , the new hair growth can be lighter and more difficult to detect in the first color. Try to pull the bangs back , then push the front of the scalp. When pushed forward , you should be able to see these tiny baby hairs poking through the shots that were fired again. It may take some time before these hair gets long enough to make a big difference .

But to answer the question, the hair grows back in the order that they fell. This is usually a gradual process , if you have telogen effluvium. If you have a type of controlled hair loss androgen, you may see more hair is replaced in an area of ​​loss was more likely to be the model, but it will grow back can be miniaturized ( and therefore may seem scarce ) until processing is introduced. The good news is that early treatment can begin to reverse the process.
My Bangs Are The Last Area To Show Improvement After My Shedding - Is This Normal? My Bangs Are The Last Area To Show Improvement After My Shedding - Is This Normal? Reviewed by Mohamed on janvier 03, 2014 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire